Can I use the toolbar without enabling third-party cookies?
It is possible for the toolbar to work without enabling third-party cookies, but you will need to manually add exceptions.
After making the changes below, please test save a page to ensure the configuration is working properly.
*IMPORTANT: do not test a page from the Scrible site, as that will not actually test third-party cookies.*
- For Firefox: See this help article
- For Chrome/Chromium EITHER:
- Paste "chrome://settings/cookies" to the URL bar OR
- Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of the address bar and choose "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
- In the "Privacy and Security" click on the "Cookies and site data" option.
- For Microsoft Edge:
- Paste "edge://settings/privacy/trackingPreventionExceptions" in the URL bar
- Click the "Add a site" button and enter "[*.]scrible.com" (without the quotes) and click the "Add" button.
- Safari: at this time Safari is not compatible with the Scrible toolbar. Please use another browser when using Scrible.
- Specific instructions for other browsers will be added in the future